Friday, September 4, 2009

Family?

Family? Is mine a family??
I dont think so. i feel hatred towards them.
they doesnt not rock @ all.
they ruin my life, my day.
every single day, my day would be ruined by them.
i try so hard to pleased you people, not to make you guys worry bout me,
& this is what i get?! What is up with this world?!
Thanks for the pain you guys caused to me.
you this bastard, if you're gonna slap me when my parents never ever slap me,
why dont you just kill me? you this fucking bastard.
GOANDDIE LUH! the world will be a way better place without you.
i tolerated & tolerated,& you just reached the limit, so fuck out of my life.
i dont need you, you're NOT WORTHY to be my brother.
you're just a bastard, a fucking no brainer. in ITE, think you so smart?
Eat dump uh! if you know wht is it. fcuk it lah!
why am i trying so hard to pleased this family?!?!
i tried, i really did tried & im tired of trying. so fcuk my patient with people,
so many times, i hurt myself because of this family,
this family cause me bad memories, but im was trying.
i kept everything to myself, i kept my hatred to myself.
but not today! i just told my mum bout my hatred, told her crying.
i cried for i dont know how long, AGAIN. thanks to this family again.
this family, why am i in such a family?!
how long more must i tolerate it?!?! goddamnit!
why cant i have peace @ home?! cant i be happy @ home?!

No comments:

Post a Comment