Friday, December 4, 2009

catch me if i fall? BULLSHIT!

yeaaaaa, when someone now say that they will be there for you, have doubts in them, cause most times, its just BUllSHIT! its just like my title. seriously, would you really stay by someone forever? maybe when we all get older and then we make friends that last a lifetime, but definately, this is not what thats happening, now, we arent even talking unlike before, we used to talk so much, and now,, what the craps os this alll about?! ARGH! I miss being a retard.. only mandeep makes me laughs truckslots now. only her! but still, ii hate whats happening now. FML. I gotta learn no move on uh? thats what i've been told since the beginning of this year cause i still cant let go of my primary school life and kinda hates secondary school life with idiotic teachers with stupid rules in this darn school, life hell lots of troubles. this year, overall, doesnt really rocks @ all! though i met many great people, and you're one of them but i lost you. i met bytoches and basterd too sadly. maybe im a bitch too. just screw it. i screw everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment