Saturday, July 4, 2009

BORING

ahloha people,
today, hmm, woke up late...
currently in granny house. boring
mood now still aint very good....
in fact, its BAD! hahhahha.....
going to tamp later/soon? not very sure...
so yea, recreating a blog is useless....
its still dead........ so yea... cant do anything..
bored.... lalalala..... bored...
post again later...

-edited
okay, in the end, my mum went to tamp & i went home
i was too lazy to go tamp. LOl.... not really in the mood now
been feeling really' down this couples of days,
& after reading becky post, seems like i have no one to accompany me watch transfomer.
so yea,... things just aint turning out right yea...

why is it that eveyone must lie to me?
why is everything always a lie?
lie,lies, lair, liars!
gosh, i hate it much.
why? is it very fun to lie to me?
why cant people tell me the truth?
some people lie to me cause they say their scare i'll be hurt?
if you're lying to me to avoid me getting hurt, well,
its not working, it will only hurt me more.
just tell me the truth from the beginning,
& i wont be hurt that much. yesh, i will be hurt,
but as much as you lying to me.
the pain will just be deeper.
everytime, its either empty promises or just cheating,
im a person with feelings, not a robot for god sake.
cant people just stop lying to me?
will it be possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment