Friday, July 3, 2009

Im sorry... Im.. really really sorry...
I dont want to hurt you.
I..I really dont know what to do.
Not anymore....
Im just very confuse now.
I just cant make a decision.
And I dont want to hurt anyone.

I dont want to REGRET.
Cause, I think..... I've made enough mistake,
Have enough regrets. I dont need anymore.
I dont want to make anymore mistakes too.
Im really really confuse...
I cant seems to make the right decision.
I hear different story with different ending.
I love to believe you. but.....
Its like 3^ aganist u.
3 stories that are different from yours'.
So... who should I believe(?).....
Should i believe you?
You seems to be a good person,
With good characters &......
You just seems different from others,
Or so i thought?
Im really really confuse.
I feel like... its more to like,
Im not in a good state now.
My mind is like in a BIG MESS(!)..
Im.. just sorry...

different colour means different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment