Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BORING~

not really in the mood,
i dont even know why im posting,
no ones reads my blog anyway...
today, went to school..
first lesson was science, boring, went through the same things.
almost everyone wanted to sleep except thoses guaikia.
then after science was recess, was sitting with jyoti&co till regine came & irritate us.
couldnt get rid of her, then i only drink ice milo, went up class & went back to canteen
to buy bottle drink. then went back up lorh.. then was D&T,
im lost! didnt know how to do, cause now is using the comp..
then teacher teach also like#%^$&#^@$ so yea...
then later was history, mrs vasu was like strict suddenly, but haha! need go health check.
girls must check backbone again.. then saw a bgps senior, talk talk joke joke.
then later was PW, did nothing much, & ding dong, school end.
went home straight. good girl yea?LOl
then sat took same bus as sharon, her chiobu friend,calvin&yangjie&co.
then is like, calvin sibei noisy lah.... damn irritating lah!!
then went home and do nothing lorh... byebye

for no certain reason,
i just feel really bad,sad & all right now,
im like always the odd one out yea?
some bitches still dare talk bad bout me..
damn tired of life now, GOSH!
when will all this craps just stop/end?!
feel like im drifted away to somewhere far,
i dont see any one right now, only my shadow,
trying to leave me too. fcuk up life I've got.
if i know, shouldnt have stop myself from bleeding yesterday.
no one know how much i actually bled.
i think, if i went back to the bus stop,
i still could find my blood stain there.
blood was literally dripping of my hand ,
just because of a small deep cut on my palm.
cutted by my new penknife.
the blood that i bled yesterday, couldnt be describe by any word.

No comments:

Post a Comment