Saturday, July 11, 2009

dead bloggy.

im like updating for spirits to read.
hahhah.. boredddd...
so today, hmm, woke up late, real late.
then watched tv, went to pass someone thing &
i have been using the comp now for more then 5 hours?!?!
woah, my eyesight is gonna be bad.. hahahhah
i have been way too lazy to post.
okay, my wound is healed, its damn fast lah.
okay, yesterday was kinda a funny,angry&weird day.
went to school, blahblahblah.. didnt stay back, good girl(!)>.<
okay, came home, rested, watched tv, then went to bcc for guitar class.
no money so must learn from bcc lah.. im poor...
but in the end class was cancelled & the stupid guy didnt tell me.
made me wait for like almost 30 mins!
then went to bedok inter with mum, caryying my guitar.
everyone was looking at me with a' why is that girl carrying a guitar' look
then bused bus14 to blk 85 to buy dinner.
then went home, eat eat & use comp. ohyea,
and suddenly a person msged me & i dont know who is that person.
but that person is from my sec sch.. weird..
thursday, had malay lesson, talk bout malay food, clothing,religion&culture
i gave lots of the answer woohoo,
then my classmate keep saying why suddenly i so good.
LOl... then blahblahblah... after school, stayed back with lala,mandeep& poojah
lala*poojah got detention. thenme * mandeep went to practise shooting.
quite ok lah my shooting, mandeep shooting is power.
then later i help lala with her maths questions then later went home.
ohyea, saw jonathon, i think his whole class tio dentention,
but his is by DM, lala is by teacher, then i walk pass saw him,
he also see till me, and i was laughing at him.. he was like
doing hand singels asking me what. then i also do back to him,
then he do twice,& i was still laughing. ahhahaha.
then later mandeep kena DM for her uniform.
i was like hiding behind friends from DM, mandeep tried but DM saw her.
hahahah. unlucky lah mandeep, hahahah.. then after that was 'home not so sweet home'
hahahahhah.... okay, cant remember anymore stuff.... byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment