Monday, July 13, 2009

I HATE IT!

why is it everything that goes wrong, people balmes me?
is it even my fault? why must you people always push the blame to me?
GOSH! you said, ' why dont u get out of the house or die?' didnt you?
fine, if u want me dead so much, if u thinks im a burden, im at fault.
sure, whatever, you'll never know how much i did for this darn family,
yet, you people blame me for everything. u people dont know how
stressful it is to live in this family, to tolerate this family!
no matter what u guys did, i tolerated it, but now, its way too much!
how many times i though of dying because of this family?!
how many times i cutted myself for this family &
no one ever cared for me, not one from my family?!?
all u guys do is make me breakdown, make my feel so much to die.
you think i want to be part of this darn family, well NO!
im so envy of my friends, they have silbings who care,
family which are oh so close together! but not for me!
i always act cheerful but am i? no ones really know how i feel..
how much i dreads going to school, just because i have to pretend to be someone else.
how much i hate going home, just cause i need to see my darn family.
why cant any one understands what im going through..
how much must i go through before things change?
how much must i suffer for this life,this family?
i know, my the youngest, the biggest age gap amout the family,
but must you people gang up aganist me?!?!
so many times i felt like taking a darn knife and stab myself cause of it.
so many times i felt like running away, but i tolerated all this craps !
you may hate me, but. this aint the ending, its just the beginning.
just watch me, one day, you people are gonna regret,
for the way you guys treated me, for everythings you guys did to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment