Wednesday, July 22, 2009

really bored!

okay, whole day at home! sucha goodgirl!
hahaha, gave school a missed today, leg was in much pain.
at first thought i just injured my left ankle but.......
went to see doctor, i actually injured my whole left leg...
im such a pro lah. injured till whole leg uhs....
okay, injured because yesterday over-strained during training...
my mummy nagged at me, saying i always after training sure injured de.
but.. quite true too.. hhahahahaha... so i got no comments! hehehehh..
okay, woke up at 10plus in the morning, went to buy breakfast & lunch..
hmms, hep dad bought breakfast on the way.... im sucha good daughter. hahah
okayy... then use comp after eating.. then watch tv, and msgmsgmsg, use comp again
4plus in the noon, went to see doctor lorh... and then check check,
realise injured whole left leg uh.. 1 week no sports for me,
means, no training, no dance for pe too! hahahahahah.... kinda happy uh..
okay.. injuring myself has become like my weekly routine already.. ahahhaha.
its like, every month sure kena injured de lah! suay lots! hahahah
okay.. then then, come home, use comp till now lorh...
hmms, nothing much happened today.... ohyea, congrats to BDS soccer boys!
hahahahha.. random uh me... okay.. buhbye!!!!!
ps..someone getting on my nerves lots lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment