Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School..

LalaLaallaaL~~~~~!
MeVeryBoredNOW! hahahhahhahaha.
Lets being whinning!, had CT(dkwhtnumber)
had english, wrote compo only... quite okay uh...
then recess.. with lala and poojah. drank milo only..
went up class.. talk talk study study abit abit..
then was geog... quite okay.. know some. dont know some.
should be able to pass it, i think.. hahhahah....
then had malay.. Ima GOODGIRL! hahhaha.LOL
i got listen to teacher leh.. while others talk talk.
but i also got talk uh. but still got listen mah.. hahahaha..
then later was maths.. okayokay uh. quite lost..
then was geog lesson. BORING! then school ended.
went to cold storage with lala, she treated me donuts. thanks babe
then took bus home alone.. hahahahha. then reached home,
comp,, Tv,, msg msg msg,, talked on phone, ate dinner && comp!
and here i am posting for no one to read! LOL jajajaja.
one thing really got me thinking..
if you hate me so much, why you bother cursing me girl?
why even bother hating me? badmouthing me?
it doesnt hurt me a single bit.. it makes me happy.
cause what you hate bout me, is what i love bout me.
getting onto your nerves, into you mind.
call me a bytch, flirt or anything you want.
creates rumours, glaring at me, i dont mind,
i know you just cant take your eyes off me..

No comments:

Post a Comment