Monday, August 31, 2009

Gosh!

okay.. saw a real touching post on my frisbee blog.
jul- your post really made me cry.. seriously..
its obviously regarding frisbee..
and yes, i really wonder if i will still be able to play it next year.
Frisbee is the sports that made my interest for sports grow.
without it, i really wonder what will be the difference in me..
i think, really a big diffrence, through this CCA,
i made so many friends, know so many awesome people.
i started playing frisbee since i was 10, till now im still playing.
yes, its just 3 years, but through this 3 years, i know my juniors and seniors.
and i have ALOT of happy memories because if this sport.
whenever im feeling down or so, i just have to go find my juniors to play
& instantly, i'll be happy. they never fail to cheer me up.
& i mean NEVER. no matter what, they will find a way to cheer me up.
i know i can always count on them, but next year,
it will all be different, no more frisbee, less chance of seeing my juniors.
i really really wonder what will happen to me. 'sigh'....
i still find it hard to accept the fact that i wont get to play it offen.
wont get to see my juniors offen & wont get to see mr tan.
I learnt so many stuff,skill and more through this..
Sportmanship, friendship, teamwork, patient etc etc.
no word can describe how i feel bout this sport.
and how unhappy i am bout the fact then it will be hard for me to play it.
I'll definately miss it alot. OMG, im getting more&more emotional as the day goes by.. The Zonals is on next tues, and im gonna make time for it no matter what.
it should be my last year to be able to see the zonals.
hopefully the frisbee clan would stay in contact& all.. i just know,
I'LL MISS FRISBEE ALOT!
&thanks mrtan, thanks for teaching me this sport,
without you, i shouldnt know how to play frisbee.
without you, life would be very tough for me.
because of the way you teaches us, the 3 main rules of our clan,
i know how to relax and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment