Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FRISBEEE CLANNNNN!~!!!
Sec1s&2s with an extra steven! ahahh. just jokin.

HeYohs people!
im verververy borreeddd!
today, woke up @ 10plus. pretty early for me..
went down market buy A3 paper, market & breakfast/lunch.
bought my yummy nasi lemak for breakfast/lunch.
then went home, talked on the phone, msg & tv i guess.
or was it comp, either way, still real bored.. hahahha.
then later use more comp, chatted on phone again, diff person uh.
hmms, did my f&n work. did my mindmap&draft thingy..
Errrr.... used more comp, watched more tv..
&& msg msg msg!!! hahahahaha. mood was pretty okay..
at times, was feeling down, and times, hyper. hahahha.
then facebook alot! hahahah. then at bout7plus8pm, went down market with sis.
she treated me BBT just cause she wanted me to accompany her.
hmms, then came back home, then continued using comp.
chattchatt on msn, facebook again.. hahhahah.
then also talked on phone ah... hahahhaha.. lalalalal.
now so bored, but kinda hyper. but im aloneee... hahaha.
tmr must go school le, damn bored can! hahahah.
BUHBYE WORLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment