Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hunger strike? hahah

wahahahha! im once again,VERRY BOOREEEDDD!
so today had chinese oral, preetty easy i guess,
was quite nervous at first, but later not so le..
hmms, then before that... let me think...
had science= mrs samuel & her moodswings,
but she's quite good to me ;D. hahahhaha,
then was recess, didnt eat at all.. was in class the whole time,
redo my mindmap, copied info from jyoti, thanks.
then was F&N, managed to complete my mind map..
so im just gonna do a food pyramid for my poster thingy,.. hahahah.
then was history.. went through some stuff,
not sure wht cause i was doing other things like chatting;D
then was project work, went to comp lab,
complete the flash thingy.. totally screwed lah...
thanks to certain peeps. but forget it.. no chance to do anything anymore.
thenn assembly, continued doing pw, hahahh..
then later went to locker, put books then went library,
did my lit test, so gonna fail it i think.. totally rushing uh..
then do finish, went for chinese oral... so basically,
I didnt eat for the whole day!!! so.... just reached home, not long ago.
ohyea, in hall during oral, my classs was like the noisest uh. so funnyyyyy...!
so yeaps.OHOH!&&, thanks lala for the 'ed hardy' shirt, loves it!
shall upload pictures of it!! ;D! i loveit, niceniceee....
shirt on me. DUH!
shirt back.
shirt front again..
the shirt front side,

No comments:

Post a Comment