Thursday, August 27, 2009

HappyHappy?

NiHao! hahahahaha.
so today was my Show&Tell.. awkward!..
did bout my Frisbee.. was lazy to bring guitar,
in the end, regretted not bringing.. boohoooo..
i screwed my show&tell up big time i guess..
hahahahaha. then was recess.. had it with lala,mandeep and poojah,
talktalktalk and then drank and went up to class..
then was malay! watched ipin&upin! damnit cutee! hahhahah.
then was science.. mrs samuel always getting mood swing,
so yea... then was math? 3 period, nearly slept..
had 5 mins break in between but must stay back 10mins, how unfair.
then was school end! went back with someone. went to slack first before going home.
thanks for sending me home.. then saw edna with her friends under my block..
then later go buy lunch also see till them.. LOl...
then ate my lunch and fell asleep soon after that... hahahahhahaha..
woke up and hello! here i am!D

No comments:

Post a Comment