Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is this what you call a friendship?!
friend, what does it means?
1.a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
2.a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
3.a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there?

this is what it means. Is this the way we are?
friends share a special relationship. but do we?
i know, you guys are closer to her.
i know we drifted apart. but i just kept quiet.
Do you even remember me as a friend?
what am i to you? i feel like you guy dont even remember me.
just,when i chatted with you peeps, i felt it. drifted apart.
and indirectly without you knowing. you somehow admitted it.
i was crying when i was chatting with you peeps.
crying real badly.. but who cares right?
im just another stranger to you.
i thought, you guys were the best/closest friend i had,
those that would stand/stay by me.
that will actually support me through it all...
but, its seems like im wrong. way too wrong...
friends, being friends with you peeps, were the best thing bout life,
but now, its also the thing that made me cry the most.
Over & over again, it made me cry, thats what friends are for isit?
making one cry while one is happy? this is surely a special thing.
when will it be when i find true friends>?
friends that will stand/stay by me, that support me times & times.
all this time, i was lying to myself. im dumbfounded.
why did you even bother to apologised to me?
does it helps at all? you only make me more upset.
my day was fine, till now. it surely did turn me off.
its really hard to find a friend yea? for is it just for me?
i wonder, Are We Still FRIENDS?
we aint like before anymore. we drifted & thats the fact.
Once again, im dissapointed and im left behind alone.
while the rest of you are partying out there...
i hate this feeling! really hating it.
but im always feeling it. thanks lots manzx.
Just THANKS! what such great friends you were..
all i blame is, MYSELF! me, the worst person in the world, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment