Thursday, August 6, 2009

School? no thanks.

today was a big time BORING day.
I gave school a 'no thanks' today..
woke up in the morning. felt like im gonna die,
had like no energy to even stand up.
body aches more than ever, so yeaps.
NO School! seriously felt sick and energy-less uhs.
okay, yesterday night already starting to feel sick uhs.
like, when i ate my dinner, felt like vomiting.
chock on my food too, cough lots. sigh....
fine, come back totoday, slept again, then woke up.
hmms, ate some food... then watch tv,msgmsgmsg & here i am..
i think, i should stop going school.. hahhaha.
cause seems like without me, people are happier,.
Gosh!, but im serious. without, people are way better off, way happier.
i bring unhappiness to people. not that im emo-ing or anything,
its just seems like it. cant change things the way it seems..
arghhh! suddenlly feel so fcuked up now...
i think i would drop to Na next year. or drop to a lousier class.
OkayOkay, really feel darn fcuked up now by myself.
byebye. shall post again later bah..
before i forget bout it,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA!
edited-
im now in pain but im happy. real happy.
but still kinda somehow fcuked up with myself..
hmms, im happy because of someone! thanks.
okay, in pain cause,,, i didnt go school cause im injured,
yet, i was bored and i went to jog, causing to injured my injury to the max
hahahhaha... so now, my injury is hurting more!
but im still happying lots, thanks to ^^!! hahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment