Saturday, August 1, 2009

okay, i cant sleep even though im pretty tired.
i have no idea why i cant sleep.
i feel like as if im breaking down real soon.
i wonders whats wrong with me..
mood this few days are complicated,messed up.
have many un-answered question in my mind.
im screwing myself up big time.
EOY is pretty near, CT are around the corner
yet, im slacking and not studying much.
in class, i do try to pay attentions but
there is lots of distraction with the types of people in my class.
currently listening to songs on phone, and for no reason,
more i listen, more i feel like breaking down..
im in a pretty weird situation right now uh..
my feelings are just in a mess, confused & lost.
i only feel really happy,relax, myself and many more,
when im talking to ^^, faith, jon, and few more.
cause i feel like, i can just be myself, bare my heart out uhs.
dont have to pretend anything.. why cant everyone make me feel that way?
OkayOkay, maybe not completely bare my heart out,
but its like, i really dont have to hide anything from them those type of feelings.
somehow feel that im gonna fall sick soon...
i just dont feel like myself anymore, i think,
i dont even who am i trying to pleased.
hmms, just feeling real confuse and all.
othe past is repeating itself again i guess, perhaps..
OhMyGosh~! i know, i live my life for myself, not any others.
but just, why cant i live life the way i want to?
okay, seriously cant sleep.. really dont know why.(just look at the time!)
as the day passes by, something gets better but somethings get worse.
im still feeling drifted apart from my friends. i think, its the fact,
we drifted apart, everyone moved on & made new friends,
maybe its just me who haven move on with life.
maybe, im just stuck at primary school when i knew, i had friends,
friends that i can count on, that will be there for me.
that we were together no matter what, no one was left out.
my primary school holds the best memories to me.
i really dont have friends like my primary school friends in secondary school.
it seems really hard to find. its somehow seems impossible.
just went on youtube, saw some videos of BGPS, brought back many memories.
i really cant move on, im just scare of what the future has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment