Sunday, September 6, 2009

Colide

Im in love with the song colide now..
hahahah. its like in my head. hahahah.
im very bored... was chatting with rain,regine,firdaus.
my sis was using the laptop, she chatted with some of my friends
using me account. hahahaha.. so weirdd uh.. hahahah.
so my day was pretty okay i guess.
talked on phone with me favourite;D hahahah.
then msgmsgmsg... tehn nothing much le lorh..
my day was really boring today.. tmr have math class!
shit manxz! holidays are worst then school days.
holiday = less time, more works. how to survive?!
diediedie le ah.. still need do project sia...
i like so sleepy today. hahahahha...
hmmmmsss,, facebook.. thenthenthen.. wht did i do??
Mandeep is in bangkok now.. damnit! hahaha/
hmms, today also did.... NOTHING! hahaha.
BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment