Monday, September 7, 2009

dreamschaser.

I need a dreamchaser;D my dreamcatcher is not helping @ all.
Can i not think bout things&stuff for a minute?
hmms, i want to be myself agaiiinnnnn~~!
hmms, slept @ 3am yesterday, woke up @ 7am today.
slept for 4hours! woke up, get ready, left house @ 7'50,
walked to market, bought something light to eat.. then...
went to bus stop, was damn early.. then reach school, angel was behind..
walked together. waited for franny, then saw aikanshi,
waited for jyoti&ahbil.. walked in together with them.. hahahha.
started math class. was so sleepy.. totally not paying attention luh.
then later 10, lesson end, went home.. took same bus as angel&franny.. hahhaha.
then went to buy my breakfast, something light again.. then went home.
reached home, usesd comp, then @ bout 12 plus 1, fell asleep..
didnt talk to me favourite beause too tired.. then later wokeup @ bout 4plus5?
msged me favourite then talked on phone, used comp..
webcamed with a special someone ;D so funnnf! hahahha.
then later off comp, went down buy project stuff.
bought this big board for project. reahed home, did some work..
then was multitasking alot, was, msging,doing homework, using comp&tv..
hahahha busybusy me ;D its fun & cool to multi task u know hahahha.
yay yay yay!!~ tmr is east zone! woohooo, whooosh!
goooodddyyluckk to juniors! ahahahah. i lovee them. hahhahaha
hohohohohohohohho! im hyper yet i dont have my hyper partner! hahahha.
i want me friends to come back! mandeep, faster come back! jon too!
hahhahahh! i want SCHOOL! holiday so STRESS! hahhaha! BYEBBYYYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment