Thursday, October 1, 2009

Heyy! obviously, no more hate tags, deleted the old ones. no new ones aye. ahahhaha. hmmmms!, yesterday... went school, then after school.. what did i do.. ohya! had assembly. totally boring uh, leg cramp luh. tehn after school, me being a good girl, went home straight. hahahaha! hhhhmmmmmssss! then use comp as usual uh. today! SUPER weird, awkward, fun, but pretty loving it yea.. hahahah. went school, then was lit first. boring, then sci, pretty okay uh, then english, did PW instead, awesome aye. hahahahah. hahahahahah. then after schooll, stayed back with mandeep, I ACTUALLY STUDIED!! woohoo whoosh! took down notes from textbook for sci. tmr should be studying tooo. while studying was waiting for ^^ to finish his oral. he was damn fast uh. ahhahaha. then he came meet us, then he left to library studyy too, then later mandeep left @ bout 3plus uh.. then i alone @ canteen taking down notes lorh. later, ^^, fizah, amirza, adli came find me. ahhahaha. then laugh laugh uh. ahhahahaha. then walked to mrt with fizah & ^^, ahhahaha. me and ^^ slack under my block, my bro saw us!! argghhh! then later my bro went home & camme down again, to disturb us, ARGGHHH~!! ahahhaha. then they seems to click well pretty okay, leaving me alone, ganging up to disturb me, damn awkward uh. i like 'quarreling with my bro'' haahhaha. totally weird and awkward canzx! uncool! hahahahahah. nevermind, bro so good, treated me and ^^ drinks, hahahaha, then went home with bro, mum @ home too, haahhahaha. then use comp, chatted with jon. awesome. ahahhaha. nicenicenice. so today was WEIRD, FUN, AWKWARD! so with bro around, we didnt do or talk much i would say,. ahhh, so uncool uh. ahhaahha . jkjk.. hahahahahah. imiss&love^^ now. arghhh.. hahahaha. okayokay, byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment