Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grats to me cousins :D

heyhey, so let me talk bout yesterday, woke up 7am, prepare and all, 7.40am, left house, went to buy drink and sweet first, walk to grace blk, met huilian then wait for becky,thenn go to becky aunt sch place... hmms, ate breakfast first before going to the school, huilian do the make up first, her theme was scar or vampire, so she got scar, ohyea, me, huilian, becky and haining was the aunt model btw :D LOL! then after huilian was me, heard from the rest that i took 2hours!! then after the make up need go take photo, then blahblahblah, after i finished, haining went in and do her make up, she took quite long too. then me, huilian and becky went to eat first cause we were bored.. then later becky go do her make up, me and huilian follow haining to eat.. then after becky finish her make up, we all left for home, me, becky and her aunt took a cab, huilian and haining took another cab to bedok inter.. then i borrowed becky dress for my cousin wedding. then later reached home, relax awhile then later prepare, changed into the dress, touch up on my make up and hair then take pictures :D then after that left home @ bout 7, cabbed all the way to liang court for the wedding dinner, took pictures and more pitures!, talk to cousins and aunts and granny. then then the MC for the wedding is suckish! no offence ah, but he got no potential as a MC, no energy, all this things ah.. then the dinner started, the food was from 'humble house' menue, cause the dinner was suppose to be 2 humble house, just because mr obama came, humble house was close. then the chef wwas sam leong :D the food quite yummy! hahahah.. more to western style food then chinese.. then after the wedding was 11plus, then cabbed home, reached home @bout 11plus12.. then reached home, took a little more photos :D then hmms, wash off the make up, then undo my hair then showered and talk on phone, slept @ 2plus and woke up damnit late today :D! okayokay, today was nothing much, just now @ 6plus, went to meet ^^ then went to help brother buy drinks and here i am. watching tv, posting/using lappy and eating my dinner!, maggi mee:D HAHAH! okayokay, i msg him to ask if he;s free, but no reply ): haiiyooo, what to do leh? hope he reply.. hmm, okayokay, BYE! I wanna meet my COOlretardpartner!, i miss us being retard together :'(!

No comments:

Post a Comment