Monday, November 16, 2009

I Suck, I know.

okay, my title say it all, I SUCK & i know it. dont need you to say it to me, hmmm, skipped netball today, @ 2plus3, went to meet mandeep, regine,firdaus and panda @ renadol to eat lunch. then after eating, followed to mandeep to bedok food centre to eat, then went to mandeep house, go gym, lost some weight i think, HAHAHH, then reached home, rest awhile, eat dinner and went to tam ikea, shopped @ ikea, courts and giant lorh. then reached home @ 12plus, and then showered and here i am. okay, my day was okay, but during the night, it SUCKS!, went all the way to tamp with mum, and she wont buy me anything, making me all so grumppyy, then more&more things make my night worst, sigh,,,, okay,
^^, im sorry, for everything, i must really suck, i know, sorry.
I suck @ everything. @ being a friend the most, im sorry to everyone. im just a useless dumbass bitch. sorry everyone,
bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment