Monday, January 4, 2010

First day, second year

First day wasnt VERY good or so. Its NORMAL?
1-expect more fun but... no comments eh.
2-having 2 new students in class,
3-being sperated from friends during maths & chinese-.-
4-having netball on firstday.
5-not being able to sleep.
6-feeling sick-.-
7-life has not been awesome, great or even good.
8- 2010 isnt starting very well..
9-troubles, troubles & more troubles
10-mixed feelings.

FML!

When i saw you today, you look happy, regine said that we she talked to you, you sound perfectly fine, perfectly happy.. when i saw you, pictures of what we used to be flashed through my mind. am I the only one hoping that things would change? Im still feeling troubled by it. I cant seems but chat bout you. when i talked bout you to regine today, i felt as if i was gonna cry. life's just haven beeen good without you in it. I think, i can never be best friends with guys either my age or a year difference. never seems to end perfectly. im always the one that i in the dark side, not knowing the reason why. why is that so? first songjun, now you? why does it always happen to me & only me? haven i got enough of it? why do i keep trusting you guy? why do i keep believe that we could be close good buds? why do i keep believe that me adn you and be friends without any problems? when i know its hard, cause you're a dude & Im a dudette. Why do i lkeep lying to myself, forcing myself to believe that we could still be COOlRetardsParnter? when you wont even talk to me? you just walked passed my today as if im invisible? am i really invisible to YOUR eyes? This just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment